Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Oscar! (yesterday -April Fool's Day)


Oscar is now FIVE! It is so hard to believe. Happy Birthday to Uncle Jeff as well. It really is no fun to have your birthday on Apri Fool's Day around here. First Oscar was tricked by his brothers and then by his mother with this cake (see above picture actually meatloaf with BBQ sauce). He really thought his cake shrunk, but was so nice about it and just smiled for the picture) Then I got out his cake, which was supposed to be a jet pack guy from Star Wars. I had no decorating frosting so I had to improvise and this is what I came up with....... it is the jet pack guy cake pan with a bunny for the face....he thought it was funny.



Well, anyway he had a great day and ended it with a dinner date with mom. We went to Emma Krumbee's just the two of us. I love my birthday lunch/dinner dates with my boys.


We also got to decorate Easter eggs for his birthday...who says you have to decorate eggs before Easter...it still is the Easter season at least! We have 50 days!

No comments: