Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 Months old!




I am going to put some pictures of her because I am not getting the Smilebox now so until I do here are some of my favorite pictures.

She is very smiley. She rolls back to tummy pretty much all of the time now. She will go the other way too, but not as often. She still only nurses. She sleeps really well. She stays in her crib from 9 pm. to maybe 3 am then comes in for a quick snack and falls asleep in my arms. I love that! She really is a very good baby. She has had one ear infection and one cold. Otherwise very healthy. She weighs about 12 lbs.

The boys are always saying to her "you're so cute, you're so cute" and squeeze her. She really is a doll. I sometimes call her Dolly (which my grandma was called Dolly. Nik always asks "Where is Ava?" He takes care of her a lot. Makes sure she has her Nuk or blanket.

Dad painted her toenails once. And she is always wearing something different. I have a lot of nice outfits, thanks to Aunt Melissa, Aunt Ashley, and I suppose Uncle Dave might have a little to do with it, but not as much as the Aunties.

We enjoy her so much and everyone cannot wait for her to get big to see what else she does (except Mom who wants her small again and will just lay on you and not move). She does wave her hands a lot and kicks her feet a lot. She does coo and make little noises.

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Oh - she is so cute! She looks just like you, Loree! :)

Looks like your family is doing well! :) I love checking in for pictures!

loree said...

Thanks for checking in, Amy! Unfortunately, I can never get updated as much as I would like to. I love checking your blog too and ALL of your pictures. I also like to see when there are pictures of my niece and find out what my brother has been doing... ;)