Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Good Day!

I just wanted to document this because we are having a really good day, so on the days that are not so good I can look back and remember! It started off with morning prayers, laundry all caught up, dishes done (a sparkling sink), beds all made, the house picked up, getting showered and dressed before anyone else got up :) , getting my work caught up, the toy room is all in order and some of the school items (which I stayed up really late organizing it all - but boy it feels good), I was able to read a chapter of the book I am reading, The Lamb's Supper, and dinner is in the crockpot. The kids did everything they needed to do in the morning. Then because they could find new things, Oscar and Nik played with the tote of beans while I, Zak, and Sam started religion. The two little ones were able to play so nicely that we (Zak, Sam, mom) got to play Yahtzee and Scrabble, which was a lot of fun while educational. We also did math drill races. We had a great lunch, pizza and mac n cheese. We said our prayers for all of our intentions, especially Zak's Godmother's Godfather, Dick. Now Nik is watching is Signing Time! sign language video and the other boys are playing. It is very cold out, but so nice inside (clean, warm, and cozy) just the way it should be!

No comments: