Monday, January 21, 2008

Zak's Exploration Story

CHAPTER 1 AMAZON
I was packing one day the day was no ordinary day. I was packing to go to the Amazon.

Now I’m at the airport and I’m ready to go…almost. Number 99! That’s
My number got to go bye!

2 hours later I was there, in the Amazon rain forest. I was in a scratchy position even though I was wearing my gear. My first thing to do was to go down the Amazon River, at four 0’ clock!

I was on the Amazon River it was nice but scary and… an anaconda!
It stretched to get me but it missed me by 3 inches then it fell in the river and it swam away. As I was saying it was spooky but pleasant.

Half a hour later, so far I have lost my paddle but I see a log up ahead just a little farther ahead, got it! Aghhh! A crocodile! It bit the boat, water rushed in the boat. The crocodile swam up stream I on the other hand swam down stream then I saw a fish with a red belly. A piranha! I swam as fast as I could to shore I was stranded in the Amazon rain forest all alone. I must have dozed a long time because somebody was saying zaak…zaak…zak! It was my brother Oscar (he’s a hermit) Zak I’m so glad to see you it’s been so long sense I’ve seen you. How did you end up here bro? I told Oscar the whole story over the fire about the anaconda, crocodile, and the piranha then we went to sleep (Oscar snored all night).

STAYED TUNED FOR MORE...............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Zak that Grandma rreally likes his story.