Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Part Two of Chapter One...Zak's Exploration Story

In the morning we had roasted capybara. It was the best meal I had in days. After breakfast we went hunting. Oscar had hunting dogs and a stray cat. Aaacccchhhhhoooooooooooo!!!! Better get away from the cat quickly.
We caught a capybara and…another stray cat that Oscar kept!
Aaaaaaaaccccccchhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!! I guess that Oscar liked cats a lot.

A few hours later, so do you know were Sam is? said Oscar. Now in fact I do he’s going to be in the Andes I said. Are you going to visit him said Oscar. I guess but he’s pretty far away it might take a month or so. It’s starting to rain we better get in the tent. (It rained all night.)
The next morning we went hunting. So, said Oscar what do you want to hunt this morning? I’d prefer some cocoa beans and another roasted capybara please. As we were walking I spotted a jaguar heading toward us. Run for your life! We ran as fast as we could to the nearest tree, at the top we could see a plane. I ripped my shirt and waved it. The plane saw it and headed toward us. We were saved! Aboard the plane we told them about our adventure, bye!

No comments: